Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fresh TsuRag

Hey guys its me back again. Sorry I have been slacking on you guys but I promise I will be updating more often. My last post was about TsuRags and I knew I had to bring some information about cleaning them. Today is a safer way to wash your TsuRag, durag, and wave-caps  I knew I had to do this because I have a custom TsuRag and needed it clean. However, I am not a fan of hand-washing, and did not want to just throw it in my washing machine and the rag or the design. I remembered how my mom washed her pantyhose in order to protect them. So I thought let me do the same it should work. It is a very simple and easy technique and can be done with your other clothes.

Things you will need
Pillow Case



TsuRag


Pretty simple 4 step process
  1. Take your TsuRag and shake it as to make sure that the velcro is not initially sticking to the cap. You can also lightly wet the velcro lightly as to make sure it does not cling to the rest of the rag.
  2. Throw the TsuRag into the pillow case. Tie the pillow case into a big knot similar to how many drawstrings are tied. 
  3. Throw into washing machine
  4. Take TsuRag out of pillow case and allow to air dry.
I choose to let mine air dry because of the custom design. However, some individuals have expressed the dryer has allowed the TsuRag to become tighter due to heat which gives them a better snugger fit. If it works try it out. This technique helps to ensure the quality is upheld, protection from the harsh spiral, and also getting tangled with other garments.


If you guys have other methods of cleaning your caps then let me know. I am always willing to learn and try other techniques. Comment, Subscribe, add me onFacebook, also go pick up a TsuRag they are very versitile. Not a paid associate, affiliate, or team member just a satisfied customer. Until next time stay wavey!!





3 comments:

  1. This is soulseeka. Good job, i might even make a vid about this, ill be sure to give you credit!

    ReplyDelete